Critical web applications, real-time business communications and customer management tools all depend on business grade, high-speed Internet access. In order to compete in today's fast-paced environment, you've got to have a connection you can rely on.
That's where a T1 Internet provider comes in. With a fully peered, facilities-based Tier 1 internet backbone, Dedicated Internet Access (DIA) customers enjoy the highest possible quality data, delivered securely and reliably. And thanks to a private IP network and years of expertise serving business customers, many T1 Internet providers can provide small business Internet service using the fastest route possible. You'll be amazed at how a dedicated Internet connection can help your small business thrive.
Perfect for companies looking for next-generation T1 or Ethernet based Internet services are now available in more places than ever before. Your business will also have the choice of bandwidth, multiple access options, service level and web-based monitoring tools.
Dedicated Internet Access: Features & Benefits
- Speed: The fastest-possible high-speed Internet access via Ethernet and T1 options
- Availability: Guaranteed bandwidth and redundant, reliable IP network infrastructure
- Reliability: Tier 1 Internet network backbone
- Support: Custom-designed solutions come with 24x7 live support with world class customer care and continuous network monitoring
- Ease of Use: Dedicated Internet Access comes complete with circuit and equipment, with a pre-configured router, DNS registration and IP number allocations at no cost.
- Flexibility: Access through fiber, Ethernet and carrier-grade broadband. Wireless capabilities, and scalable bandwidth options at speeds from 1.5 Mbps and higher
Extensive Nationwide Availability
T1 Internet providers are continuously expanding network coverage-more than 100 major cities have access, with more being added all the time. An extensive Ethernet over Copper network footprint enables customers to easily connect to a network and scale bandwidth as their company grows while avoiding the cost and availability challenges of fiber.
In addition, you could benefit from a Tier 1, fully peered network for top performance, connectivity, and throughput. Ethernet access capabilities include dedicated 10Mbps bandwidth, service level guarantees including 100% availability and a network design that maximizes redundancy with no single IP point of failure.